Irreplaceable Beings

Irreplaceable Beings

Indispensable Creatures We are finally able to construct a time machine to travel back in time to the year 29832 AD. I am currently communicating with you in that manner. Goodness, I neglected to present myself. I’m Alyne Yeager, and I’m here to share some memories with you. All in all, when you ponder the year 29832 A.D right around 30,000 years later what strikes a chord? You must be wondering how the technology works here. Exist flying automobiles? Are there high rises going to the moon? Have you discovered vibranium there? I’m sorry to disappoint you, but some things here have changed beyond your wildest expectations. Things like structure high rises to the moon are not deductively imaginable however we have made 218 km long structures which were not logically imaginable in your time so perhaps in the far future all that will be conceivable. There are 1,000,000 things that I can educate you regarding my reality yet I’m here to discuss Man-made brainpower. At the point when the word simulated intelligence strikes a chord I believe that you ponder eliminator films. What made me aware of the terminator? Since I have explored everything about your time. You would think that advanced AI would oppose humans and end the world. Be that as it may, it’s the direct inverse. Our lives have become 100 times more enjoyable, 100 times easier, and 100 times more productive thanks to AI. Here the artificial intelligence controls everything. All things considered, nearly everything. Houses are constructed totally with man-made intelligence and machines. AI is used completely in surgeries. AI is used to cook everything, including food. Well in the event that everything is finished with simulated intelligence, you would believe that there is no work for people. That is where you would be off-base. People can now devote their time to their passions. They devote their time to creating art or music rather than cooking food or building homes. Individuals invest their energy investigating the world. Also, growing to an ever increasing extent. There is always room for growth, regardless of your level of development. Because farming is now much simpler, the government provides free food to all citizens so that they do not have to struggle. The value of people hasn’t changed one bit. People are happier now that they are able to enjoy themselves rather than struggle. If you’re worried about an AI war, you shouldn’t be because there is a solar government here that prevents anything like it from happening. 70% of the world’s population is working on AI software and machines. Because people in this world also enjoy reading books, watching movies, and listening to music, the remaining 30% are interested in activities they are passionate about, such as exploring, creating, and creating art. Therefore, you need not be concerned because no matter how much we advance and how much technology we introduce, neither humans nor you can ever be replaced.